Thursday, October 4, 2007

No News is Good News

Hey! I have a terrible case of blogger's cramp. My BFF Lucinda said that it would nice to just let everyone know that I am doing well. My hysterectomy went well. Still recovering from that. Planning on having the 12 week follow-up PET scan on October 12th and treatment on October 15th.

Truly we love and appreciate all of you and I should be over my Blogger's Block shortly.

My CA 27-29 is down to 118 and I am fully menopausal. Menopause is so great!! The hot flashes are like stepping off the plane onto the tarmack in Belize! The night sweats just make me feel like I am hot tubbing and the mood swings. Well, just ask Matt how much fun those are! Additionally, my vocabulary is now at a first grade level so Anya and I can really communicate and I have forgotten how to spell.

This should all pass some day according to my surgeon or maybe not.

I am happy to announce that my brother Chris and his lovely wife Leslie had their second son on September 27th and named him Burke Davis Lowe. They are doing well.

Love Michele

6 comments:

Unknown said...

M
I'm Sooooooooo glad to see your up to bloging a bit!
Your fans here in the stands have been waiting with baited breath. I even feed Matt raw fish to get the latest on the Meech. He took the bait and we all had a nice luch at the suchi joint. Your writing is sparkeling per your usual high standards. I just got off the phone with Officer Freindly and we will be cuaffing a few cold one on Sunday if you will give him a hall pass.
Cheers,
Scott

Unknown said...

M
I'm so glad to see your up to bloging a bit!
Your fans here in the stands have been waiting with baited breath. I even feed Matt raw fish to get the latest news on the Meech. He took the bait and we all had a nice lunch at the sushi joint. Your writing is sparkling per your usual high standards. I just got off the phone with Officer Friendly and we will be quaffing a few cold one on Sunday if you will give him a hall pass.
Cheers,
Scott / Aja & Peter

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

kenya here we come! said...
Merle,
I check regularly, and to my surprise, this morning there is a POST! Thanks!
Saw a great movie Matt has to take you to when you can laugh sans pain..........The Heartbreak Kid with Ben Stiller, hilarious!
Love you more than Pasta & Co.,
Meque

Nancy Podhradsky said...

Hi Michele,

It so good to read your blog, that must mean your feeling a little better. I am sorry I have not responded to your email yet, but I will or I will try calling you this week.
Thanks again to your brother for the update and Congratulations to him. Its always nice having a new baby in the family, it adds a little sunshine to a very dismal day.
All your duck friends here in New York are thinking and praying for you. Be well and I will talk to you soon.

Nancy

Unknown said...

Hi Meesh. Love you!!!!