Monday, October 22, 2007

Counting Down



This is the way to the exit little cancer cells................

My friend, sister and mentor Kim "Kay-Kay" Moger has this little phrase she uses for our sales team. It is "know the score, show the score and the score will change." Well, let's just look at how the score has changed since July 9, 2007.

This is my CA 27-29 count. As I have explained in prebious posts the CA 27-29 counts how many cancer markers are in my blood. We want this number to go down, and down it is going.

July 17th 210
August 3rd 278
August 14th 157
September 14th 118
October 15th 75


As they say in business and on Lou Dobbs, "The numbers are trending down," and that's a good thing.


I am sorry that my posts have been so infrequent, but I am back with a month of life's greatest material.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Meesh, I'm glad to hear you are feeling better and all....but quoting Lou Dobbs only gives me a better understanding of how leathal the meds you are on! YIKES! We are rooting for you in Saint Louis!
Lucinda and Boys